Thank you for attending the UCEAP Virtual Study Abroad Fair!
All session recordings are available on the UCEAP YouTube channel.
While you wait for these resources, in addition to exploring the UCEAP website, here are a few steps that you can take to continue your study abroad journey:
- Learn about the impact of UCEAP from students just like you. The Californian Abroad features stories, photography, and 3-minute travel guides from the perspective of UC students.
- Schedule an appointment with a UCEAP advisor with follow-up questions about where to study abroad, the best program for you, and how to apply.
- Visit the UCEAP digital viewbook to discover the career benefits of study abroad, obtain recommendations based on your study abroad personality, and get a virtual tour of UCEAP study abroad locations.
- Watch videos in the Discover UCEAP video playlist.
- Look up your campus study abroad office and make an appointment with an advisor.
- Review the Campus Credit Abroad database to see the specific types of credit (i.e., major, minor, general education, elective) that UC students previously received or courses abroad.
- Join the conversation with UCEAP on social: