Attend the Student, Parent, and Support Network Predeparture Webinar!
Wednesday, November 15, 2023 | 6 pm | Register Today!
We invite you to join us for the fall 2023 Student, Parent, and Support Network Predeparture Webinar. This virtual event is for UCEAP students and their families and support networks. You'll learn all the ways we assist our students on study abroad, and we will address expectations for communication and information.
The UCEAP study abroad experience comes with a variety of high-touch communication and support, including travel insurance, health and safety guidance, academic support, and financial aid information. We look forward to the opportunity to talk with you and answer your questions about health, safety, communication, and support with UCEAP.
Student, Parent, and Support Network Predeparture Webinar
At the Student, Parent, and Support Network Predeparture Webinar attendees will learn about all the ways we support our students and provide information to their familes and support networks, including:
- How and when UCEAP communicates important information to students
- How students are supported during their academic programs
- Program budgets and what is included
- Health and safety guidance that students receive before departure
- The value that UCEAP programs bring to the UC degree
- Ways we support students during crisis, emergency, or difficult situations