Skip to main content

UC Campus Study Abroad Advisors are your main contact for campus-specific items related to your study abroad plans, including:

  • UC campus requirements to study abroad
  • UC campus portals and systems
  • Financial aid and scholarship opportunities, and who to contact at your UC campus Financial Aid Office - They will inform the Financial Aid Office of your participation in UCEAP
  • UC major/minor/degree requirements, and who to contact in your UC campus college/department for academic advising
  • UC campus registration - They will inform your UC campus Registrar's Office of your participation in UCEAP
  • UCSHIP/UC campus insurance requirements and waivers
  • UC campus student health services, and how to obtain a UCEAP health clearance
  • Petitioning UCEAP courses to count for major/minor/GE/breadth requirements at your UC campus, and who to contact at your UC college/department


UC Berkeley

160 Stephens Hall #2302

(510) 642-1356

UC Davis

International Center, Suite 1120

(530) 752-5763

UC Irvine

1100 Student Services II

(949) 824-6343

UC Los Angeles

1332 Murphy Hall

(310) 825-4995

UC Merced

Kolligian Library, Room 101

(209) 228-4722 (Virtual Advising only)

UC Riverside

Student Services Building, Second Floor

(951) 827-4113

UC San Diego

Matthews Quad, UCtr 409, Suite 120

(858) 534-1123 (Virtual Advising only)

UC Santa Barbara

Student Affairs and Administrative Services Building, Room 2201

(805) 893-3763

UC Santa Cruz

Classroom Unit Building, Room 103

(831) 459-2858