Find paradise in the mild weather and sapphire waters of Sydney's iconic beaches. The harbor and colorful, stylish neighborhoods buzz with activity at the same time Sydneysiders exude an easy-going and laid-back spirit. You don't have to leave Sydney to expose yourself to a wide range of cultures—the diverse population infuses the city with multiple traditions and over 150 languages.
Where is Sydney
What to do in Sydney
- Bondi Beach surf lessons: Catch a wave and a glimpse of whale or dolphin pods at one of Australia's most famous beaches.
- Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge: For a truly spectacular view of Sydney, join instructors on a climb to the top of the steel structure.
- Circular Quay and Darling Harbour cruise: Fill your days with water rides, people-watching, and the many other activities and attractions of Circular Quay.
- Sydney Opera House: Attend a performance in the jewel of Sydney and one of the world's most distinctive buildings featured in hundreds of movies, including Mission: Impossible II, Find Nemo, and Pacific Rim: Uprising.
- Kayak to the Floating Forest: Witness the enchanting mangrove forest cascading over the wreckage of a ship used during World War II.