Fields of Study: Urban Studies, Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science, Dramatic Arts, Film and Media Studies, Art History, Development Studies, International Studies, Political Science, Education, Psychology, Communication
Participate in an eight-week, full-time internship where you'll build marketable skills while gaining résumé-boosting experience. Internship opportunities are available in most fields.
Unique Study Opportunities
- Boost your career while living, studying, and interning in one of Central Europe's economic and cultural capitals.
- Attend excursions to cultural sites near Prague.
- Compare and contrast your experiences interning abroad with the work culture in the US.
LanguageLanguage of Instruction: English
Czech Language Study: None
Courses and credit
Requirements While Abroad
To successfully complete this program:
- Take a full-time course of study: 1 internship course for a total of 9 quarter/6 semester UC units.
- You may take the course for a letter grade or pass/no pass.
Current Program Courses
You'll complete a full-time internship (minimum of 240 hours, around 25-30 hours per week) along with a hybrid workplace seminar course held both in-person and online. During the academic seminar you will analyze and evaluate the workplace culture and the daily working environment you experience.
Research and independent study are typically not available on this program.
Catalogs and resources
- Campus Credit Abroad: Learn the types of credit (major, minor, general education, elective) students from your campus received at this location. There are currently no listings for this program in the database.
Your hybrid academic seminar takes place both online and in-person. In-person sessions will consist of small classes with other students from the US. This program has a strict attendance policy for both the hybrid academic seminar and the internship placement.
You will earn direct UC credit and grades for all coursework. Grades for this program are typically available in mid-October.