Fields of Study: Business Administration, Economics
Take unique and exciting courses taught in English in the areas of business, finance, management, marketing, communications, economics, and statistics at the Copenhagen Business School.
Unique study opportunities
- Study alongside international students at a highly-ranked business school in Europe.
- Learn to navigate and manage organizational conflict, power, and leadership.
- Get the secrets to persuasive communication and how it can influence consumer behavior.
- Examine how firms and strategies evolve as they globalize.
LanguageLanguage of Instruction: English
Danish Language Study: None
There are no Danish language courses offered at Copenhagen Business School.
Courses and credit
Requirements While Abroad
To successfully complete this program:
- Take two courses for a total of 12 quarter/8 semester UC units
- You may take one course for pass/no pass
Current Program Courses
You will choose from the selection of "Ordinary 6-Week Courses." Courses are 6 quarter/4 semester UC units each.
Topics range from classic business courses to innovative and entrepreneurial-focused courses. Most courses are upper division, aside from introductory courses. You will need to review all prerequisites to determine if you have the background for each course.
Research and independent study are typically not available on this program.
Catalogs and resources
- CBS Summer Course Catalog: Select “Bachelor level courses” to see a list of current "Ordinary 6-Week Courses."
- Campus Credit Abroad: Learn the types of credit (major, minor, general education, elective) students from your campus received at this location. There are currently no listings for this program in the database.
- UCEAP Course Catalog: See a list of courses students have taken on this program. This is not a current representation of course offerings on this program. Reference the above links to review recent course offerings.
This program offers a truly international environment that combines high-quality learning with an unforgettable summer experience. In the summer, the program draws approximately 2,000 participants from more than 50 countries—international exchange students, freemovers, students from CBS and other Danish universities, and professionals seeking to further develop their knowledge and skills. Classes are taught by local Danish professors and visiting faculty from top universities around the world. Active involvement of international senior executives from local and multinational companies is an integral part in selected courses.
Group work is important to the Danish way of teaching. Many courses include considerable amounts of project and group work. Not only can study groups benefit your studies, but it’s a helpful way to meet other students.
The summer is intensive and compact with courses running for six weeks. Most courses are upper division so you can expect advanced level work. Courses are twice per week for about 3.5 hours with time slots in the morning, early afternoon, and evening. Assessment is usually done through one final exam. Students are expected to attend and actively participate in class and attendance is often required.
You will earn direct UC credit and grades for all coursework.
Grades for the summer are typically available in November.
Tip: If you intend to put yourself on your campus degree list for graduation while on UCEAP, consult your campus advisors before departure about possible delays in the degree verification process.