Fields of Study: Business Administration, Economics
Take unique and exciting courses taught in English in the areas of business, finance, management, marketing, communications, economics, and statistics at the Copenhagen Business School.
Unique study opportunities
- Study alongside international students at a highly-ranked business school in Europe.
- Learn to navigate and manage organizational conflict, power, and leadership.
- Get the secrets to persuasive communication and how it can influence consumer behavior.
- Examine how firms and strategies evolve as they globalize.
LanguageLanguage of Instruction: English
Language Study: None
Courses and credit
Requirements While Abroad
To successfully complete this program:
- Take a full-time course of study: Two courses for a total of 12 quarter/8 semester UC units.
- Most courses are upper-division, aside from introductory courses.
Current Program Courses
You have a choice from more than 50 courses offered by CBS. Topics range from classic business courses to innovative and entrepreneurial-focused courses. Courses are taught in English and are worth 6 quarter/4 semester UC units each.
Research and independent study are typically not available on this program.
Catalogs and resources
- CBS Summer Course Catalog: Select “Bachelor Level” courses to see a list of current course titles, areas of focus, and links to complete syllabi.
- UCEAP Course Catalog: See a list of courses UC students have taken on this program.
- Campus Credit Abroad: Learn the types of credit (major, minor, general education, elective) students from your campus received at this location. There are currently no listings for this program in the database.
This program offers a truly international environment that combines high-quality learning with an unforgettable summer experience. In the summer, the program draws approximately 2,000 participants from more than 50 countries—international exchange students, freemovers, students from CBS and other Danish universities, and professionals seeking to further develop their knowledge and skills. Most instructors are from top universities around the world, but local Danish professor teach as well. Active involvement of international senior executives from local and multinational companies is an integral part in selected courses.
The summer is intensive and compact with courses running for six weeks. Most courses are upper-division so you can expect advanced level work. You will need to review all prerequisites to determine if you have the background for each course.
You will earn direct UC credit and grades for all coursework.