Skip to main content


You can live in one of two international student houses (dorms) on campus. You may also make your own living arrangements off campus, though that would require that you research and arrange housing on your own. Many students who choose to arrange their own housing enjoy living with relatives or serviced apartments for foreigners.


There are two on-campus choices at Yonsei University. International House (called I-House) and SK Global House are owned by Yonsei University but are managed by a private company. The dorms have single or double rooms and you’ll have access to a shared lounge, kitchen, and computer lab. The single rooms have small refrigerators. Located on the first floor, you’ll find shops where you can purchase meals and coffee.


  • Shared bedroom
  • Shared bathroom
  • On campus
  • No meal plan

Live with

  • International students
  • UC students


The dorms are a convenient 15-minute walk to class.